waterfall

  • Mary Ann Kluk
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi
       I was wondering if anyone had a water fall in there anole cage? I so it in a pet store with a picture of a anole on it.
          Mary Ann
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
        At 01:48 PM 2/2/2003, you wrote:
         I was wondering if anyone had a water fall in there anole cage? I so it in a pet store with a picture of a anole on it.

        Forget it, They are a pain to clean and soon become a stinking mess when crickets drown themselves in the water.

        Regards,
        Bradford Chaucer
        bradford.chaucer@...
      • Nicole Russell
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003

          I use a waterfall for humidity, but my crickets are not loose in the cage but kept in a receptacle. The waterfall IS a pain to clean though. The one I have is not so bad, but it is just one more thing to do.

           Bradford Chaucer <bradford.chaucer@...> wrote:

          At 01:48 PM 2/2/2003, you wrote:
           I was wondering if anyone had a water fall in there anole cage? I so it in a pet store with a picture of a anole on it.

          Forget it, They are a pain to clean and soon become a stinking mess when crickets drown themselves in the water.

          Regards,
          Bradford Chaucer
          bradford.chaucer@...

          Ni[oLe RuSSeLL

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Nicole Russell
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003

            can someone tell me how to sex these guys? Is it simliar to green anoles? Also if anyone knows how to sex a house gecko I would be much appreciative.

            Thanks

            Ni[oLe RuSSeLL

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • beth
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003

              You can set up a waterfall using a fountain pump

              The best setup to use is a false bottom setup – you can find directons on how to make a false bottom on the internet.

              Elizabeth Falwell

              Master's student/GTA,

              Virginia  Tech

              Biology Department