Anolis Safari.....

  • N Manwaring
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 9:43 AM
      Chip and I spent the week of Aug 11th to the 19th in South Florida,
      collecting Anoles. Under the tutelage of expert Anolis catcher Joe
      Burgess, we were able to see and attempt to catch/catch almost all the
      species that are introduced to the area. In order of commonality, we
      saw sagrei, sagrei, sagrei (just imagine the word sagrei typed another 200
      times) carolinensis, porcatus, cristatellus, equestris as well as
      Basilisks, Green Iguanas, Ctenasaurs and lots of other incredible wildlife.

      Next time we go we will need to take a super powerful telephoto lens...but
      here are a few of the pics we took.....

      http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=967294&a=13705185

      my photos of Anolis Safari at PhotoPoint</a>