Re: [anole] sexual maturity ?

  • Father Alejandro Sánchez Muñoz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Dear Ms. Jessup:

          Practically all anoles reach maturity within a year, and most, like A. carolinensis, within just a few months.

          Since even neonate anoles avoid each other in the wild, you might as well separate them as soon as possible, until the sexual characteristics develop and you know who's what.

      In Domino,
          Father Sánchez

           "Some ideas are so incredibly stupid
      that only intellectuals believe them."
          Michael Levine, in "Lessons at the Halfway Point: Wisdom for Midlife"