Hello

  • Nick Spring
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hello.

      I'm new to this list and thought I'd introduce my self. My name is Nick and
      I live in Toronto, Canada. I currently own 6 lizards. 1 Giant Green Iguana
      (Sweety), 2 Blue Spot Anoles [Anolis Biprocatus] 1Male/1Female (Lestat and
      Spot), 1 male Green Anole (Blinkin), 1 female Brown Anole (Jane), and what I
      believe is a female Bark Anole [Anolis Distichus ssp] named Charmander that
      was being sold as a Brown Anole. (it was quite surprising to find her laying
      eggs when I had bought what I thought was a male brown!)

      I was also wondering on whether or not Knight Anoles are compatible with the
      Blue Spot for being housed in the same enclosure and how easily they are
      kept.(if easy at all.)

      Thanks for any help.
      Nick
    • Roessink, Ivo