Re: [anole] Anolis on Aruba
- At 08:23 01/09/00 +0200, you wrote:
My Groups | anole Main Page | Start a new group!
- Relevant picture updates to the site will come in a week or two
(which will include your animals, if you don't mind, Frank!).
- Of course not - do as you please.
- BTW: I made contac with Nosje from Finland, about the distichus. Seems we can swap some offspring in the near future - thanks for the hint, Zainal. I might at one point in time come back to you and ask you for assistance since Nosje is coming to Holland regularly. But this only as a first, distant warning ;-)
She's coming in October, probably. Since I didn't bring any animals from Sweden (they had 25 infertile eggs from the chamaeleonides, a real pity) I have ample space to house some until I next see you. Of course, the problem with distichus is that they breed like a bacterial colony, so if she drops 2 pairs off for you, it may be several dozen when I first get the opportunity to pass them on to you :-).
--------------Zainal L. HaberhamAnolis Contact Group (ACG) web guyNL-1092KE87 Amsterdam, the NetherlandsAlso: Dept. Laboratory Animal Science, div. AnaesthesiologyFaculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University.PO Box 80.166, NL-3508TD Utrecht, The Netherlands.E-mail: z.l.haberham@...z.l.haberham@...anolis@...ACG information site: http://come.to/anoliscontactgroup---------------
- Relevant picture updates to the site will come in a week or two (which will include your animals, if you don't mind, Frank!).