Feeding

  • Rachel Maniaci
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2000
      What other types of food can I feed my anoles besides crickets, meal
      worms and wax worms?

      I have a lizard that is getting very fat? What should I do? I don't
      want him to get sick.

      At the same time, I have some anoles that are getting skinny/bony. I
      give them crickets, and worms. However, the don't seem to be good
      hunters. They will stare at a cricket and wait for it come to them?

      What should I do?

      TIA,
      Rachel