Anolis and shipping, new garmanni

  • ntmanwaring9
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2000
      I received a bunch of garmanni, subadults. They all made it in alive and
      look great. They seem to ship well, I have never lost one yet. Not
      sure why they do so well when other species seem more fragile.

      Nathan
    • Zainal L. Haberham
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 7, 2000
        At 18:52 06/04/2000 -0600, you wrote:
        >I received a bunch of garmanni, subadults. They all made it in alive and
        >look great. They seem to ship well, I have never lost one yet. Not
        >sure why they do so well when other species seem more fragile.

        Hi Nathan (yes, it appears my e-mail finally works again).
        Where are they from? Jamaica or Florida? If they're from Florida (or
        directly imported from Jamaica, rather than via Europe), the substantially
        shorter route may have a lot to do with it.

        Zainal L. Haberham
        Anolis Contact Group (ACG) web guy
        NL-1092KE87 Amsterdam, the Netherlands

        E-mail: z.l.haberham@...