re:SOME KIND OF MIRACLE

  • soccercutie10103
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      this is an amazing story so far, I absolutely lovethe plot and the
      theme it is amazing, the way you describe every littledetail...KEEP EM
      COMING=]
    • Annie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
        Thank you very much :) I don't often hear much about that story, so I
        really appreciate your comment! Sorry I've been taking so long to
        update; I've got quite a few chapters written, but I've been so busy
        lately that I haven't had time to work on them with my betas. I
        promise I'll update as soon as possible.

        - Annie

        --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "soccercutie10103"