Re: Updates: Chapter 33 of ATW and chapter 2 of SKOM

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
      dragonlady12,

      Well, if I'm going to be completely honest with you, I have to say
      that I never really wanted Draco and Hermione together in the first
      place :P I'm not really a Dramione shipper, which, I suppose, is why
      I'm apathetic towards the idea of them not being together. That, and
      the fact that I really do believe that Hermione would choose Ron over
      Draco anyday, especially in that situation.

      However, if it bothers you, make sure to read the alternate version of
      the epilogue when I post it :)

      - Annie

      --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "akna12" <avanika@...> wrote:

      > im sooo sad!!! i cant believe u made mione choose ron! cant u see
      > she and draco go together?!!!
      > ~dragonlady12
      > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "noodlegurl7070"
      > <noodlegurl7070@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm surprised you posted Ch 33 up this week. It's been 1 chapter
      > per
      > > week but I am SO not complaining. I know its not the ending but I
      > > didn't expected Hermione to choose right away. I honestly thought
      > > that she's not going to pick either one of them since Ron's too
      > > controlling and Draco's too unpredictable.
      > >
      > > This chapter made me realize that Hermione will always choose Ron
      > no
      > > matter how much she "says" she loves Draco/Shadow. Ron has
      > stability
      > > and acceptance with society. Hermione's fear has been acceptance
      > > within the wizarding world. But with Draco...well his past is
      > > already as bad as his temper and to be constantly reminded of his
      > > father, there's really no security in that for Hermione.
      > >
      > > I hope the two-part epilogue will be thorough and answer why this
      > > story is written the way it is and hopefully explain (in details)
      > the
      > > real reason Hermione chose Ron or did she?
      > >
      > > Thank you for the Ch 33! I cried my poor heart out for Draco!
      > >

      > > <3 Joann
      > >

      > > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Annie" <shmexsay@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Both are up now on MNFF :) For those of you who prefer Schnoogle,
      > > > chapter two of SKOM will be accessible by tomorrow, and I'll try
      > > > get chapter twenty-eight of ATW up there ASAP.
      > > >
      > > > Anyway, like I said in the post-chapter author's notes for ATW,
      > I'd
      > > > love for the writers out there to write their own versions of the
      > > > epilogue. They'll probably be a lot less depressing *cough* than
      > > mine,
      > > > and all of you guys are so creative, so it would be fun to read
      > > them.
      > > > If anyone wants to give it a shot, let me know, and I'll link to
      > the
      > > > finished version in the "Links" folder on here so that everyone
      > else
      > > > can read :)
      > > >
      > > > SKOM is currently going extensive editing, thanks to the expert
      > > advice
      > > > of my trusted beta, Emily. I just finished the final draft of
      > > chapter
      > > > three yesterday, but seeing as each chapter usually takes about
      > 2-3
      > > > weeks to edit, updates will be more scarce than ATW.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks to everyone who's joined so far, and if you guys have any
      > > > questions or comments, spit 'em out :)
      > > >
      > > > - Annie

    • akna12
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
        yay!!! ur sooo cool!!!
        wrote:

        > dragonlady12,
        >
        > Well, if I'm going to be completely honest with you, I have to say
        > that I never really wanted Draco and Hermione together in the first
        > place :P I'm not really a Dramione shipper, which, I suppose, is
        why
        > I'm apathetic towards the idea of them not being together. That,
        and
        > the fact that I really do believe that Hermione would choose Ron
        over
        > Draco anyday, especially in that situation.
        >
        > However, if it bothers you, make sure to read the alternate
        version of
        > the epilogue when I post it :)
        >
        > - Annie
        >
        > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "akna12" <avanika@> wrote:
        > >
        > > im sooo sad!!! i cant believe u made mione choose ron! cant u
        see
        > > she and draco go together?!!!
        > > ~dragonlady12
        > > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "noodlegurl7070"
        > > <noodlegurl7070@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I'm surprised you posted Ch 33 up this week. It's been 1
        chapter
        > > per
        > > > week but I am SO not complaining. I know its not the ending
        but I
        > > > didn't expected Hermione to choose right away. I honestly
        thought
        > > > that she's not going to pick either one of them since Ron's
        too
        > > > controlling and Draco's too unpredictable.
        > > >
        > > > This chapter made me realize that Hermione will always choose
        Ron
        > > no
        > > > matter how much she "says" she loves Draco/Shadow. Ron has
        > > stability
        > > > and acceptance with society. Hermione's fear has been
        acceptance
        > > > within the wizarding world. But with Draco...well his past is
        > > > already as bad as his temper and to be constantly reminded of
        his
        > > > father, there's really no security in that for Hermione.
        > > >
        > > > I hope the two-part epilogue will be thorough and answer why
        this
        > > > story is written the way it is and hopefully explain (in
        details)
        > > the
        > > > real reason Hermione chose Ron or did she?
        > > >
        > > > Thank you for the Ch 33! I cried my poor heart out for Draco!
        > > >

        > > > <3 Joann
        > > >

        > > > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Annie" <shmexsay@>

        Schnoogle,

        ATW,
        > > I'd
        > > > mine,
        > > > them.
        > > the
        > > else

        > > > advice
        > > > chapter
        > > 2-3

      • calee_mac26
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
          Now that explains the endings you wrote!

          haha, I'm new here... I'm not surprised if Hermione and Draco will not
          end up together...I was so addicted with The Sweetest Sin that I got
          depressed when the story didn't turn out the way I wanted...

          I really hope the ending would not be so bad for us who LOVES
          Herm-Draco shipping!

          good luck on SKOM! =0)
        • akna12
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
            i totally agree wit u!!!
            ~dragonlady12
            --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "calee_mac26"
            <calee_mac26@...> wrote:

            > Now that explains the endings you wrote!
            >
            > haha, I'm new here... I'm not surprised if Hermione and Draco will
            not
            > end up together...I was so addicted with The Sweetest Sin that I got
            > depressed when the story didn't turn out the way I wanted...
            >
            > I really hope the ending would not be so bad for us who LOVES
            > Herm-Draco shipping!
            >
            > good luck on SKOM! =0)

          • Annie
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
              Hi there! Welcome :) Yeah, I never really thought about it, but I
              expect that's one of the reasons why Hermione and Draco never end up
              together. I just can't see any relationship of theirs working. Eh.

              Anyway, since I have been threatened with death, disapproval, and many
              other generally unpleasant things if I don't write a happy ending, you
              can rest assured that there will be at least one of them ^_^

              - Annie