PLEASE READ: About this group

  • shmexsay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2007
      Welcome aboard! To be honest, I was a bit reluctant about starting a
      Yahoo! group at first, but then a dear friend of mine convinced me
      that it would be easier than sending out update e-mails and answering
      questions in reviews.

      As I said in the description, this group is mainly devoted to my
      Harry/Draco fic, "Some Kind of Miracle". I will only post updates for
      that fic, although everyone is free to discuss my other stories (such
      as "A Thousand Words" or "The Sweetest Sin") as well.

      If anyone is wondering how you can find links to my projects
      (including SKOM), they're under "Links" on the sidebar. I have
      accounts on Mugglenet Fan Fiction, FictionAlley, HPFF, skyehawke, and
      FanFiction.net, so to those of you who discovered me through
      LiveJournal, I really would rather you read on one of those archives.

      As for rules, the only ones I have are basic: be open-minded and
      respectful towards other members and their opinions. Immature remarks
      about slash or any other sensitive subjects will not be tolerated.
      Also, please keep posts PG-13 and as comprehensible as possible
      (meaning no netspeak or excessive caps).

      Anyway, that's all I have to say for now :) Please feel free to post
      any questions or concerns you have, and I will try to answer them as
      promptly and thoroughly as I can.

      - Annie