Hello

  • fatihah
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2009
      Hi, I'm new here. Okay, I just read your 'A Thousand Words' yesterday. I have to say usually sad ending really is a big turn-off to me but this story is totally an exceptional! ATW was the first fic ever to actually made me cry. (Okay, maybe I'm overreacting a bit but whatever.) In short, I love your work and would be delighted to read more :)