Re: Finishing SKOM?

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2009
      If I'm going to be completely honest, I'm not sure SKOM is going to get finished at this rate. I have the rest of the fic planned out, and I know exactly how it's going to end, but I've fallen out of love with HP fandom. I would really, really like to complete the fic (I've tried to write several times since the last update) but I can't get myself immersed in the world anymore. I'm really sorry -- I feel awful about leaving everyone hanging.

      It's possible I might update in the future, since I do have 3/4 of the next chapter up. As of now, however, I have to say it's unlikely I'll finish writing the entire thing. Then again, maybe after seeing HBP I'll remember why I love this pairing so much in the first place. I'd say check back if you can in two or three months, and if there's nothing up, that's probably it for the fic.