Re: Update: Chapter 21 of SKOM up

  • caroline
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2008
      --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Annie" <shmexsay@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys!
      >
      > Chapter 21 ("A Moment") of Some Kind of Miracle has been uploaded to
      > my LJ, MNFF, skyehawke, and FF.net. This one's a bit short, but
      > hopefully it's satisfying enough :)
      >
      > Annie

      what ever happened to this story? Did you abandon it or am I looking on the wrong sites?
    • Annie
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2008
        I haven't abandoned it. I just haven't had much time to write it with
        other responsibilities taking priority. Good timing, though -- I just
        updated with a new chapter a few minutes ago.

        Annie

        --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "caroline"