Update: Chapter 21 of SKOM up

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2008
      Hey guys!

      Chapter 21 ("A Moment") of Some Kind of Miracle has been uploaded to
      my LJ, MNFF, skyehawke, and FF.net. This one's a bit short, but
      hopefully it's satisfying enough :)

      Annie
    • caroline
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2008
        --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Annie" <shmexsay@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys!
        >
        > Chapter 21 ("A Moment") of Some Kind of Miracle has been uploaded to
        > my LJ, MNFF, skyehawke, and FF.net. This one's a bit short, but
        > hopefully it's satisfying enough :)
        >
        > Annie

        what ever happened to this story? Did you abandon it or am I looking on the wrong sites?
      • Annie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2008
          I haven't abandoned it. I just haven't had much time to write it with
          other responsibilities taking priority. Good timing, though -- I just
          updated with a new chapter a few minutes ago.

          Annie

          --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "caroline"