Re: Update: Chapter 20 of SKOM up

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2008
      Hey Gina!

      My summer has been great! It's been a while since ATW, huh? I'm glad
      to hear you're enjoying SKOM :)

      I hope your summer's going great as well!

      Annie

      --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Gina" <reginawessells@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Annie; hope you're having a great summer! I'm all caught up with
      > reading SKOM and hope to see the newest chapter soon, because I'm
      > hooked!!
      >
      > --Gina (Therinian)

    • Gina
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2008
        Thanks, Annie!

        I enjoyed ATW *so much* that I left a message for you on your LJ (in the last of the two
        epilogues) on July 8th; not sure if you've seen it yet, lol.

        The summer has been too hot and humid; I can't wait until autumn. :)

        --Gina (Therinian)