Re: Update: Chapter 20 of SKOM up

  • Gina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25 8:17 AM
      Hi Annie; hope you're having a great summer! I'm all caught up with
      reading SKOM and hope to see the newest chapter soon, because I'm
      hooked!!

      --Gina (Therinian)
    • Annie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25 2:38 PM
        Hey Gina!

        My summer has been great! It's been a while since ATW, huh? I'm glad
        to hear you're enjoying SKOM :)

        I hope your summer's going great as well!

        Annie

        --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Gina" <reginawessells@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Annie; hope you're having a great summer! I'm all caught up with
        > reading SKOM and hope to see the newest chapter soon, because I'm
        > hooked!!
        >
        > --Gina (Therinian)

      • Gina
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27 9:41 AM
          Thanks, Annie!

          I enjoyed ATW *so much* that I left a message for you on your LJ (in the last of the two
          epilogues) on July 8th; not sure if you've seen it yet, lol.

          The summer has been too hot and humid; I can't wait until autumn. :)

          --Gina (Therinian)