Update: Chapter 20 of SKOM up

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2008
      Hey guys,

      Sorry for the wait! I've been working on other fics and editing the
      first few chapters of this fic, so I haven't had much time to write.
      Chapter 20 of Some Kind of Miracle is now up at MNFF, FF.net,
      skyehawke, and my LJ.

      Annie
    • Gina
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2008
        Hi Annie; hope you're having a great summer! I'm all caught up with
        reading SKOM and hope to see the newest chapter soon, because I'm
        hooked!!

        --Gina (Therinian)
      • Annie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2008
          Hey Gina!

          My summer has been great! It's been a while since ATW, huh? I'm glad
          to hear you're enjoying SKOM :)

          I hope your summer's going great as well!

          Annie

          --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Gina" <reginawessells@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Annie; hope you're having a great summer! I'm all caught up with
          > reading SKOM and hope to see the newest chapter soon, because I'm
          > hooked!!
          >
          > --Gina (Therinian)

        • Gina
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 2008
            Thanks, Annie!

            I enjoyed ATW *so much* that I left a message for you on your LJ (in the last of the two
            epilogues) on July 8th; not sure if you've seen it yet, lol.

            The summer has been too hot and humid; I can't wait until autumn. :)

            --Gina (Therinian)