Re: New

  • go_grundo1234
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2008
      --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "la_rubinita"
      <la_rubinita@...> wrote:

      > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "arya_metru" <arya_metru@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Um...hi! I'm Arya. I just joined, I've been reading 'Some Kind of
      > > Miracle" on fictionalley...
      > >

      > She just updated, like, a week ago on Mugglenet...

      Yah... I know.. I already read that one and at the end of the chapter
      it says:

      Chapter End Notes:
      A lot of people have emailed me expressing concerns that I've
      abandoned this fic. I always posted brief progress reports on my
      LiveJournal (link in my bio), so go there if there's ever a lull in
      updates.

      Wait... that means people thought she abandoned the fic doesn't it??
      Okay, now I feel really dumb.
    • Annie
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 25, 2008
        Just so you guys know, I haven't abandoned the fic :) I didn't phrase
        my author's note on MNFF very well, sorry. I just meant to say that a
        lot of people were worried that I had abandoned the fic, but I haven't
        and I don't plan to. If I ever stop updating for a while, you can
        check my Livejournal for an explanation.

        Love,
        Annie

        --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "go_grundo1234"
        <go_grundo1234@...> wrote:

        > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "la_rubinita"
        > <la_rubinita@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "arya_metru" <arya_metru@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Um...hi! I'm Arya. I just joined, I've been reading 'Some Kind of
        > > > Miracle" on fictionalley...
        > > >

        > > She just updated, like, a week ago on Mugglenet...
        > >

        > Yah... I know.. I already read that one and at the end of the chapter
        > it says:
        >
        > Chapter End Notes:
        > A lot of people have emailed me expressing concerns that I've
        > abandoned this fic. I always posted brief progress reports on my
        > LiveJournal (link in my bio), so go there if there's ever a lull in
        > updates.
        >
        > Wait... that means people thought she abandoned the fic doesn't it??
        > Okay, now I feel really dumb.

      • arya_metru
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25, 2008
          *goes to check Mugglefiction*