No longer on FictionAlley

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to let you know that I'm planning to delete my account
      on FictionAlley. It's a hassle to keep updating there, and I'm not a
      fan of the site's fic system anymore. Anyway, I'm currently trying to
      figure out to remove my stories from their server, so for now they'll
      stay up. However, they will definitely go down sometime soon, so just
      be forewarned :)

      For those of you who read SKOM on FA, you can still read it on
      skyehawke, FanFiction.net, Livejournal (my username is
      _pinkchocolate), and Mugglenet Fan Fiction.

      Thanks,
      Annie