Update: Chapter 18 of SKOM up

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Chapter 18 of Some Kind of Miracle, "A New Year" (the timing is most
      appropriate), is now up on skyehawke, FF.net, and LJ. It will be
      posted to FictionAlley later tonight. If you prefer reading on MNFF,
      you'll have to wait until the queue reopens -- honestly, I don't
      understand why, since my chapters don't even go through the queue, but
      rules are rules, I suppose.