Update: Chapter 17 of SKOM up

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
      Sorry for the wait. Chapter 17 of Some Kind of Miracle ("A Choice") is
      now posted at MNFF, skyehawke, LJ, and FF.net. It'll be up on FA tomorrow.

      As usual, thanks for reading!

      Annie
    • Melainie K
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2007
        OMG! Thank-you. I have been waiting forever for this one. lol

        Annie <shmexsay@...> wrote:
        Sorry for the wait. Chapter 17 of Some Kind of Miracle ("A Choice") is
        now posted at MNFF, skyehawke, LJ, and FF.net. It'll be up on FA tomorrow.

        As usual, thanks for reading!

        Annie

        All of this is complete and total randomness. All of it.....