Update: Chapter 16 of SKOM up

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      Chapter 16 of Some Kind of Miracle, A Change, is finally up! It's been
      posted to MNFF, FF.net, skyehawke, LJ, and (wonders of wonders) FA. So
      you don't have to wait to read it on FA :)

      Sorry for the delay; my beta and I misunderstood each other. But
      anyway, I've added a note on the chapter progress of SKOM to my LJ
      post, so go there if you want to see how far along I am.

      Cheers,
      Annie