Re: Chapter 7 of SKOM now up on FA

  • K.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
      I honestly love this fic. I like to read Harry/Draco romances and this
      is by far more plausable then many of the others. I love your writing
      style and the plot was intrigueing. I'm hoping for more to come soon.

      -Kiley

      --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Annie" <shmexsay@...> wrote:

      > Sorry for the delay... FictionAlley can be a pain in the arse when it
      > comes to uploading new chapters. Chapter 7 is finally up there,
      though.
      > The link, for those who don't know it, is here
      > <http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/annie/SKOM08.html> .

    • Annie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
        Kiley,

        *g* I'm so glad you like this fic. It's not quite as popular as some
        of my other stories, so I love to hear feedback about it every once in
        a while. Making the story play out in a plausible way is one of my
        biggest challenges, so knowing that I succeeded in doing it, at least
        in one person's eyes, lets me rest soundly at night :P

        Thanks for reading!

        - Annie

        --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "K." <goodmissgood@...> wrote:

        > I honestly love this fic. I like to read Harry/Draco romances and this
        > is by far more plausable then many of the others. I love your writing
        > style and the plot was intrigueing. I'm hoping for more to come soon.
        >
        > -Kiley
        >

        > --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "Annie" <shmexsay@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Sorry for the delay... FictionAlley can be a pain in the arse when it
        > > comes to uploading new chapters. Chapter 7 is finally up there,
        > though.
        > > The link, for those who don't know it, is here
        > > <http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/annie/SKOM08.html> .

      • jessiflash11
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2007
          I just wanted to let you know how much I love this fic! Once I started
          reading it I couldn't put it down. Very intriguing. You have done a
          great job and I can't wait for more!

          -Jess

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2007
            Jess,

            Thank you! I'm glad you like the fic :) Hopefully more will becoming
            soon; my beta is currently MIA, though, so I won't be able to update
            until she shows up.

            Annie

            --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "jessiflash11"