Update: Chapter 6 of SKOM up

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Chapter 6 (A List) of Some Kind of Miracle is now up at Mugglenet Fan Fiction and skyehawke.
      For those of you who prefer FictionAlley, the chapter will be uploaded to the site tomorrow.

      Not much to say about this chapter... it went by pretty quickly, both in terms of writing and editing. I apologise for the wait; I went through a drought of ideas, and I tend not to post pre-written chapters until I've written something new. Also, is anyone else bothered by the fact that the chapter numbers are off because of the prologue? 'Cause I sure as hell am :p