26Re: Updates: Chapter 33 of ATW and chapter 2 of SKOM

  • Annie
    Feb 3, 2007
      Hi there! Welcome :) Yeah, I never really thought about it, but I
      expect that's one of the reasons why Hermione and Draco never end up
      together. I just can't see any relationship of theirs working. Eh.

      Anyway, since I have been threatened with death, disapproval, and many
      other generally unpleasant things if I don't write a happy ending, you
      can rest assured that there will be at least one of them ^_^

      - Annie

      --- In anniesfanfiction@yahoogroups.com, "calee_mac26"
      <calee_mac26@...> wrote:
      > Now that explains the endings you wrote!
      > haha, I'm new here... I'm not surprised if Hermione and Draco will not
      > end up together...I was so addicted with The Sweetest Sin that I got
      > depressed when the story didn't turn out the way I wanted...
      > I really hope the ending would not be so bad for us who LOVES
      > Herm-Draco shipping!
      > good luck on SKOM! =0)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic