BYU BYTES

  • AM Henley
    Message 1 of 87 , Dec 14, 2007
      3000 WINNERS SOBE TSHIRT PACKS EXPIRES TODAY HURRY
      http://www.sobebev.com/promo/tshirt.shtml
      Enter by 12/14 12 noon EST

      Holiday Mug by Starbucks   LIKE STARBUCKS?  ADDITIONAL 20% off all gift items AND whole bean coffee
      HERE
      Shipping is Free if you use PayPal. They are also offering 20% off most other items.  They have a minimum purchase requirement of 2 items per order. The 20% off shows up at the final payment page.
      • Insulated Vacuum Thermos at 50% off, making it $10 - $2 (20% off) = $8
      • Buy One Get One Free 18 oz Holiday Mug, The mugs are 2 for $9 - $2 (20% off) = $7 Item# 632032
      • 100% kona coffee (the best!)  $22.50 - 20% = $18  (out of stock online check your local)

      MAKE $50 - $55 buying a share of stock!  This deal was orig. sent to me by Freelancer, VICKI
      a few years ago!  I started with $25  *minimum is $5 and now I have $261! (I put an additional $100 in this of my own money over time but my profit is $136 to date!)   I opted to reinvest my BONUS money, but you can withdraw it if you prefer.  I find this fun and simple way to have a bit of stock investment!  I have stock in HERSHEY, KODAK, P&G, ALTRIA, KRAFT  I chose companies that I buy products from on a regular basis.  The "risk" is small when you are playing with "bonus money"  and your minimum is $1 stock purchase with $4 fee ($5 total out of pocket)
      Since I have had the account, we have also created an account for Kelly (thanks to freelancer, Vicki once again)
      # 1 GO HERE
      # 2 Select Individual Account as the account type, and then click Get Started
      # 3 Select "No, I don't have an account" and fill out the owner and username & password information then NEXT
      # 4  Complete the rest of the form with your information, then click Next to fill out the second form. FOR $50 BONUS Non-Costco Members : Enter one of the following promotion codes: penfed50, SMFALL50, Stbank07, Student50, TVSB50
      IF YOU ARE A COSCO MEMBER you qualify for $55 Enter the code: CSTOCKGIFT07
      # 5  Select "Basic Account"  this is NO COST and Deposit $5 from your bank account
      # 6  pick your stock pick something you like, are curious about or use often! :) pay $5 total ($1 stock and $4 fee) You'll receive an email almost immediately  indicating that you've been registered with the promotion corresponding to the code entered and in 4-6 weeks will
      receive $50 or $55 deposited into your account to reinvest or withdraw
      YOU CAN REPEAT THESE STEPS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER IF YOU LIKE

      VICTORIA SECRET DOES IT AGAIN!
      THANKS to Freelancer,  CAROLINA FOR THE HEADS UP!
      WOOO HOOOOOOOO.............
      BUY 2 PAIR OF POM POM BOOTIES get a bunch of stuff for $11.50 SHIPPED
      HERE
      Enter the following codes in the Offer Code Redemption boxes:
      SCENTS
      VSSPICE
      FA78137
      FA79613
       Holiday Fragrance Gift Set
       Spice Girls Greatest Hits CD
       Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
      PLUS 2 PAIR OF BOOTIE / SOCKS all for $11.50 SHIPPED

    • Anjie Henley A & B Media
      Message 87 of 87 , Jan 7, 2013
        AWESOME NEW SITE GREAT DEALS UNIQUE ITEMS
        and $5 off $25

        GREAT NEW SITE! :) $5 off converts to free S&H on most items. :)

        HAPPY NEW YEAR !

        I bought curtains GREAT DEAL & I'm picky

        ****THESE CAME IN TODAY***** ^^^^^^^^^

        TRIP TO KROGER for BUY 1 GET ONE 5000 mcg B12 Sublingual drops....... that Doc recommended for my deficiency that is not quite enough for shot (good I want to save money)

        WALGREENS transferred my $8 prescription .........earned a $25 GC

        had to get my meds and vitamins and was out anyway so
        BED BATH & BEYOND:   bought a gift $50 ...... retail and 50% off cookies $13 retail gourmet both for $24 after coupon and GC earned on Credit Card

        So even though I felt bad got some things done and enjoyed $1 taco night for dinner :)

        REMEMBER NEVA NEVA NEVA pay full price for anything
        Anjie

        --
        @-->>--