August (Post-Otakon) Meeting Suggestions

    Message 1 of 133 , Aug 15, 2001
      Hi again!<br><br>I just wanted to get an idea of
      what people want to watch at the next meeting and
      throw out some suggestions.<br><br>Adam, could you
      bring the next batch of Nadia episodes? I would like to
      continue the "Anime Classical Education" theme we started
      after Katsucon.<br><br>I'll see if I can find the next
      episode of Giant Robo. What was the last one I showed? I
      think it was episode 3, but if I'm wrong please correct
      me.<br><br>Mind you, I may not get to Greg's until about 9:30pm.
      It all depends on when I get out of work so don't
      hold back on showing stuff on my account. As far as
      Nadia goes, I've seen the first eight or so episodes a
      number of times. If I get there in time to show a Giant
      Robo episode, great! If not, oh well. Not a problem.
      & Malak<br><br>P.S.: I also wanted to encourage
      anyone with convention photos to post a few in our
      "Photos" section. All I ask is that you create a folder
      with your name on it and that the picture sizes don't
      get too high. Maybe around 100k or so, give or take.
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002