Re: Genki Bakuhatsu Baltimore!!!

    Message 1 of 133 , Aug 15, 2001
      There are many possible interpretations for
      japanese words. It depends on the context.<br><br>"Genki",
      for example can be said by someone in this
      okay/I'm fine.<br><br>Or take "Sugoi!" for another
      example. It can mean "Cool!" or it can be an exclamation
      of excitement. Try picturing Tony the Tiger
      exclaiming in japanese "Suuuuugoi!" ;D<br><br>My friends,
      when they first got their hands on episodes of
      "Gambalgar", each tried to come up with their best
      interpretation of "Genki Bakuhatsu". Of all the different ones
      "Joyous Apocalypse" was my favorite and also seemed most
      appropriate for the subject title. My way of saying "What a
      BLAST I had in Baltimore!!"<br><br>Just a little
      FYI.<br>Be seeing you...<br>Brian & Malak
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002