Goffy Anime

  • manaxaus
    Message 1 of 133 , Apr 20, 2001
      Ah yes nothing like the sd format of Dragon Half
      to start the day off...I was wonder if anyone had
      Dragon Half in english format AKA dubed I have a killer
      idea for a music video for it...and no it's not dare
      to be stupid. This is ryan by the way of
      www.kattscomics.com<br><br>I am proud to say that as of now I am currently
      working on my music video for okoton and i would like to
      thank brian and everone else for their help and
      helpfull comments. <br><br>Take care e-mail
      is<br>shadowcomics@...
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002