Another Great Convention

    Message 1 of 133 , Aug 13, 2001
      Well, it's the day after Otakon and I think I've
      recovered from the weekend with a good night's
      rest.<br><br>The convention was yet again a great experience,
      although I really didn't see that much new stuff. It was
      fun seeing shows that I grew up on (like Johnny Sokko
      and his Flying Robot) and loved the panels we
      visited. The interactive ones that Brian had a hand in
      were especially fun to be at.<br><br>Thanks to
      everyone for their encouragement with my Music Video, even
      though I admittantly got my ass spanked by the
      competition. Hey, I was surprised that I even placed.<br><br>I
      hope everyone had as good a time as I did and look
      forward to swapping stories with all of you this
      Saturday.<br><br>Adam
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002