Otakon

    Message 1 of 133 , Aug 12, 2001
      Hey i just got back from Otakon, and i want to
      say that i really enjoyed the panel you did Friday
      night "These are a few of my favorite scenes". I also
      want to say, where was everyone else! you missed his
      panel! you would have loved it! <br><br>And to Dave,
      nise job with Mystery Anime Theater 3000, love it
      also, although i had to leave early to catch Brian's
      still owe me those 3 tapes of music vids. ^_^
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002