Re: What did I miss?!?

    Message 1 of 133 , Jul 17, 2001
      Brian,<br><br>Yes, the main event for the evening
      was 'The End of Evangelion', and I must say that my
      brain still hurts from it. I believe Hazen showed an
      episode (#3, I think) of 'Magic User's Club!' (Maho
      Tsukai Tai!) and the first three episodes of 'Crest of
      the Stars'. Also, we had some really great music
      videos to start the meeting.<br><br>We announced that
      next meeting will not be until August 18, due to the
      OTAKON 2001 convention. Moot point, really, as
      practically everyone will be at the con anyway.<br><br>That's
      about it.<br><br>Adam
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002