Who Needs A Room For Otakon?

  • malak_the_mad
    Message 1 of 133 , Jun 27, 2001
      Greetings All!<br><br>A friend of mine is looking
      for people to fill his room for Otakon. It's pretty
      straightforward. The more people in the room, the less everyone
      pays for said room.<br><br>There are only three major
      rules:<br><br>1. Robert Fenelon (the guy with the room) needs to
      have one of the beds for his VERY bad neck.<br><br>2.
      The hotel room is for people to rest, shower and take
      a break from the Con. It's not going to be "Party
      Central". And when you come back to the room and people are
      sleeping, be careful where you step and be as quiet as
      possible.<br><br>3. If you're staying in the room, you pay your share
      for the room. No IOU's.<br><br>More details will
      follow over time. Let me know if you're seriously
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002