DAS 7th Annual Holiday Minicon: 12/18/11, Wilmington DE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Event Webpage: http://www.delawareanimesociety.com/events/holidayminicon/

      Come join the Delaware Anime Society (and especially our Wilmington Chapter) for an afternoon of fun at the Brandywine Hundred Library!

      Date & Time: Sunday, December 18, 2010, 1:30-4:30 PM.
      Location: Brandywine Hundred Library (Upstairs Meeting Rooms), 1300 Foulk Road, Wilmington,DE (Directions)
      Event fee: (Potluck) $5 admission with a main dish that can FEED AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE. Some examples are: precooked hot dogs or hamburgers with buns, chicken, chili, sloppy joes,meatballs, tuna casserole, etc.

      $10 if you bring nothing but your sparkling personality and witty repartee.
      ________________________________

      ActivitiesCharity: All donations we receive in our charity box we will contribute to Toys for Tots, Childs Play, United Way and other charities around DE and nationally.

      Cosplay/Costume Contest: Prizes for most festive costume and best craftsmanship!

      Raffles and Prizes:Could you win your own $20 Gift Certificate to GameStop?! Other awesome prizes like DVDS, magazines, toys and more! Come and find out!

      Secret Santa:
      Sit on Santa's lap and get your pic taken. Tell him if you've been a naughty or nice Otaku this year and see what you get from him! If you have brought a present for Secret Santa, our Santa Otaku will hand you one!
      If you want to participate, bring a small wrapped gift (spend no more than $15, though) suitable for an anime fan of ages 12 and above (nothing hentai or adult though please).

      Other Activities Include
      * Video Gaming (TBA) & Card Tournaments (Extreme UNO) for Prizes!
      * Video Gaming Free Play
      * Anime Name that Tune and Anime Trivia...and more! Great food, friends and fun! Hope to see you there :)

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon VI Convention Chair: May 11-12,2012
      http://www.zenkaikon.com