On Atlantis...

    Message 1 of 133 , Jun 15, 2001
      I felt it was my duty to go out and see the
      lastest film by the Dark Empire and come back with a
      report of what I found.<br><br>Actually, the only things
      that were blatently stolen from "Nadia" were the
      character designs of the two main players. Okay, there was
      a kind of reference to "20,000 Leagues Under The
      Sea", but only minor. Actually, most of the film seemed
      to reflect Verne's "Journey to the Center of the
      Earth".<br><br>What I'm getting to here is this - I really don't see
      any way Studio Gainaz could go after Disney on this.
      Yeah, we all know the truth, but most of the rest of
      America is unaware or just doesn't care.<br><br>Overall,
      the movie was mildly entertaining, even just for the
      voice acting of some very big-named stars. Was it worth
      the ticket price? See it at a matinee.<br><br>Adam
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002