June Meeting

  • malak_the_mad
    Message 1 of 133 , Jun 13, 2001
      Komban wa Minna-San!<br><br>I'm just adding a
      little footnote about our last meeting. First off,
      set-up went down without a hitch, or at least that's the
      impression I got from Adam. But don't worry, Hazen. You're
      not gonna be replaced. ;D<br><br>Secondly, I'd like
      to thank everyone who gifted us with their music
      video contributions. Keep up the great work everybody!
      I, for one, am looking forward to seeing more
      creative work come out of our club. I'm also looking
      forward to seeing Adam's video on the big screen at the
      Otakon Music Video Competition. Good luck,
      guy!!<br><br>After we finished watching music videos we delved
      head-long into two great classics, the first two episodes
      of Gainax's "Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water" or as
      it's know in Japan "Nadia's Mysterious Seas". (I can't
      remember the exact title in japanese.
      "<something-something> Umi No Nadia" I think.)<br><br>Then we moved on
      to episodes two and three of "GIANT ROBO: The
      Animation", a personal favorite of mine. I hope those who
      stayed to watch enjoyed it. And if you think the drama
      was high in those then just you wait for the next
      two. Bring some tissues!<br><br>Well, ta ta for
      now.<br>Till then, be seeing you...<br>Brian & Malak
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002