otakon

    Message 1 of 133 , Jun 9, 2001
      Ok guys, I need your help, i have already
      registered for Otakon, but i have no hotel room yet, and i
      don't think i'll be able to get one. So if anyone has a
      spot for me, i don't car, i'll sleep on the floor if i
      have to. I would prefer though to room with one of you
      experienced guys, Brian, and well... you other, i don't know
      any names very well. I want to do this because i want
      to tag along with one of you guys and try to learn
      what is out there in anime land. And i think you guys
      could make the best of what time there is to do stuff.
      ya-know?<br>Anyway get back to me on here or at my e-mail adress:
      winno3@...<br><br>Jason
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002