Zenkaikon Update: Not Too Late to Pre-Register

  • kirsehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:56 AM
      Zenkaikon Update: 18 Days Until Zenkaikon!

      With Zenkaikon now only 18 days away, we hope you're as excited as we
      are! Lots more information, including our map and schedule of
      activities, will be coming out soon. In the meantime, here is an update
      on everything that has been going on!

      Great Reasons to Attend All Three Days

      Are you still deciding which days you want to attend Zenkaikon? Why not
      get the full experience, and register for all three! Not only does
      pre-registering for three days get you best the deal, but it also allows
      you to participate in all the awesome events Zenkaikon has to offer.
      Check out our recent blog post for a preview of just some of the fun
      that will be taking place each day!

      http://www.zenkaikon.com/blog/2011/02/great-reasons-to-attend-all-three-\
      days/
      <http://www.zenkaikon.com/blog/2011/02/great-reasons-to-attend-all-three\
      -days/>

      Not Too Late to Pre-Register for Zenkaikon V

      It's not too late to pre-register for Zenkaikon V! You can still
      pre-register at the door rate and gain multiple benefits for
      pre-registering. Benefits include:

      * Faster check-in at the convention. (Pick up your badge and program
      and you're good to go!)
      * Ability to check-in on Thursday evening. (Check in the night
      before, and start enjoying the con the minute it opens on Friday!)
      * Entry into our brand new pre-registrant raffle (See more details
      later in this e-mail!)

      The final pre-registration deadlines are approaching quickly. Mail-in
      registrations that are postmarked by March 4, 2011 will still be
      accepted. Online registrations will be accepted until 11:59PM on March
      13, 2011.

      http://www.zenkaikon.com/registration/
      <http://www.zenkaikon.com/registration/>

      Check Out the New Pre-Registrant Raffle

      Want a chance to win cool prizes like DVDs, posters, key-chains and
      more? If you pre-register for Zenkaikon V, you are automatically entered
      into our raffle! During the convention, check the Zenkaikon Twitter feed
      (http://www.twitter.com/zenkaikon) and Scanticon Info Desk just outside
      Live 2 (GS2) for drawing times and the winners list.

      http://www.zenkaikon.com/events/raffle.php
      <http://www.zenkaikon.com/events/raffle.php>

      Introducing Our Featured Panelists

      We received many fascinating panel submissions for Zenkaikon V - so
      many, in fact, that we just didn't have room for them all! While a full
      list of currently-scheduled panels is on the Panels page of our website
      (http://www.zenkaikon.com/events/panels.php
      <http://www.zenkaikon.com/events/panels.php> ), some panelists went
      above and beyond the call of duty by submitting three or more hours
      worth of amazing programming. We are happy to recognize our Featured
      Panelists for Zenkaikon V, and hope you will check out some of their
      panels at the convention.

      http://www.zenkaikon.com/guests/index.php#panelists
      <http://www.zenkaikon.com/guests/index.php#panelists>

      New Game Show Webpage

      Wondering what exciting game shows will be taking place at Zenkaikon V?
      Check out the new game show page on our website, which gives all the
      details, including tryout times. Currently scheduled events include
      Anime Farkle, Anime Press Your Luck, Anime Stop the Music, and a special
      round of Anime Password featuring Vic Mignogna and Todd Haberkorn!

      http://www.zenkaikon.com/events/gameshows.php
      <http://www.zenkaikon.com/events/gameshows.php>

      Zenkaikon Photo Suite (Presented by Otakon)

      We are happy to announce that the great folks who run Otakon's Traveling
      Photo Suite will be bringing their talents to Zenkaikon V! More details
      on pricing and hours of operation will be available soon.

      http://www.zenkaikon.com/cosplay/photosuite.php
      <http://www.zenkaikon.com/cosplay/photosuite.php>

      See you in a few weeks!