Zenkaikon V Staff App Deadline: 1/15/2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2011
      Thinking of applying to join the Zenkaikon staff? Only 1 day left to send in your app! We are especially looking for folks to join Registration and Con Ops, but most departments still have openings. We have some great benefits including meals, room with other staff, free teeshirt and special party in exchange for minimum total hours worked, check it out!

      http://www.zenkaikon.com/involvement/staff.php

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon V Convention Chair: March 18-20,2011
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!
      http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=DEV_drtv_homepage

      Caroline County HSUS: http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/cchs.html