Equipment for Meeting

    Message 1 of 133 , May 27, 2001
      I talked to Hazen on the phone and he let me know
      that all of his stuff (VCR, DVD, LD if needed) would
      be available for the June meeting. So, right now, it
      doesn't look like we're going to need anyone to bring any
      components. If an issue does show its ugly head, I think I
      have enough of my own to cover it (DVD, S-VHS,
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002