Music Video

  • dakamar.geo
    Message 1 of 133 , May 25, 2001
      Okay, I'm going to make a music video, but I
      wanted to here some ideas on my tech here. I have a DVD
      player, and a VCR (bad, 4-head, non-flying-eraser, bad
      frame-by-frame, etc.) As well as a Playstation (for a CD player)
      I also have, if it ever gets fixed, an 8mm
      camcorder that will allow you to record using A/V inputs
      directly into it. My plan is this: hook the camcorder up
      to the DVD outputs, record my video to that, then
      record my music, by way of the PSX, to the 8mm tape,
      then tape the whole thing directly to the VCR, any
      comments, suggestions would be most appreciated, and if you
      don't feel like cluttering the Club, e-mail me
      privately (dakamar.geo@...).<br><br>--NE
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002