Zenkaikon V Needs Staff!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Lets try this again, witha  message subject. Sorry about that! Mailing list mods, feel free to delete the [No Subject] copy.

      Hey guys, if you have ever considered being a convention staff, my event needs you. We have openings in pretty much every department, and we will feed you, provide a hotel room with 24 hours worked, staff tee-shirt and other benefits.

      Benefits include:
      Working in a fun and friendly environment with other anime fans
      Hotel room for the convention with 24-hours worked (will room with other staff members)
      Convention badge
      Staff T-shirt
      Meals during con hours
      Access to the staff room
      Being a crucial part of a Philadelphia area anime convention

      **To work the guest department, we require previous experience working with guests at other convention(s)**

      Information and a web form can be accessed off this page.

      http://zenkaikon.com/involvement/staff.php

      Thanks!

      Matilda

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon V Convention Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!