So I'm finally speaking up

    Message 1 of 133 , May 25 4:01 AM
      Adam, here. You know, the guy who helps Hazen set
      up every meeting.<br><br>First, on reading Brian's
      message about Fantastic Planet, I agree with him that
      it's a great film, although not for everyone. And his
      mentioning of Bosch is so appropriate, but I couldn't help
      thinking of 'Twice Upon A Time', as the villian's name is
      taken from the artist. Of course, Brian beat me to
      it.<br><br>Second, for those of you who haven't seen it, Shrek is
      hilarious! See it!<br><br>As for 'Atlantis', I've already
      taken a stand that I'll see it, if for anything, to
      know thine enemy when the lawsuits start up ... and to
      give me something else to bitch about to my confused,
      non-otaku friends. (Note: Brian, want me to bring 'Nadia
      Vol. 1' with me next meeting?)<br><br>Lastly, I know a
      lot of you are working on music videos. Well, I've
      jumped into the fray, as I've FINALLY got my
      Non-Linear-Editing computer up and running. Talk about a nightmare!
      Anyone considering taking this route, talk to me.
      Biggest, fastest, newest is NOT what you want. Hopefully,
      I will have something to show at the next meeting.
      meeting, so I don't know what equipment we'll have. I'll
      get in contact with him this week and find out. If
      there's a problem, I'll let all of you know.
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002