DAS 3rd White Day/Valentine Minicon: 3/20/10, Willow Grove, PA

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      Come join the Delaware Anime Society (and especially our Pennsylvania Chapter) for an evening of fun at our 3rd Annual White Day/Valentine Minicon at the Brave New Worlds Comics in Willow Grove, PA!

      When: Saturday March 20, 7-11  PM
      Where: Brave New Worlds, 433 West Moreland Road,Willow Grove, PA 19090
      215-657-8838

      Event fee: (Potluck) $5 admission with a main dish that can FEED AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE. Some examples are: precooked hot dogs or hamburgers with buns, chicken, chili, sloppy joes,meatballs, tuna casserole, etc.

      $10 if you bring nothing but your sparkling personality and witty repartee.

      Featured:  Videogaming and Tournaments, cosplay contest, Raffle for anime and Asian prizes,shoujo anime showings,anime couples trivia and more!

      Event Website with Schedule:
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com/events/whiteday/

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2009 Convention Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!