April, 2001: Post-Meeting Message

    Message 1 of 133 , Apr 15, 2001
      Hey Everyone!<br><br>Not a bad kickoff if I do
      say so myself. 24 hours have passed since I announced
      the club and we have four new members already (with
      more on the way, I hope).<br><br>If you know anyone
      who's interested in anime but can't go to our montly
      meetings send them the club's link anyway. If they have
      any questions whatsoever, I or someone else will step
      up to the plate to help out. That or if they just
      wanna banter with fellow anime-niacs. That's what this
      site is for.<br><br>Last night was our April meeting.
      We got to absorb a couple more episodes in the
      continuing saga of "Dual" of course followed by some "DNA'2"
      episodes. Then I broke out White Radish's parody fan-dub of
      Shoujo Kakumei Utena (episode 2, I think). Talk about
      twisted!<br><br>"After the dance we can go to my brother's place and
      play Caligula." (Yikes!)<br><br>Afterwards we wrapped
      up with the second "Crusher Joe" OAV-"Ultimate
      Weapon Ash". (One of my personal favorites. Many thanks
      to Hazen for bringing the laserdisc.)<br><br>I also
      want to thank the guys who brought us their first
      music videos. Keep up the good work guys! The "Ghandi
      II" video was great!<br><br>That's all for now. Gotta
      run.<br>Till then, be seeing you...<br>Brian
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1 12:07 PM