ATTN: DAS Holiday Minicon 2009 Postponed!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      Hello, all!
      Sorry about this unfortunate update, but due to inclement weather and the state of emergency declared in NewCastle county, we are moving the DAS 5th Annual Holiday Minicon which was scheduled for Sunday, December 20,  to sometime in January 2010. The minicon will be in January around when the Wilmington Chapter meeting will be. The Dover and Wilmington chapters will have a combined meeting at the Brandywine Hundred Library which will also be the Minicon. So hold onto your Secret Santa presents and see you in Jan 2010!

      Mattie

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2009 Convention Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!