[Time Change] DAS 5th Holiday Minicon: 12/20 Wilm, DE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Hello everyone.

      The Delaware Anime Society 2009 Holiday Mini-con is on Sunday, December 20 at 1:30pm. NOT 1pm as previously advertised

      We apologize for any confusion and look forward to seeing you at 1:30pm on Sunday December 20 at the Brandywine Library in Wilmington, DE.

      When: December 20, 2009 1:30-4:30 PM

      Where:
      Brandywine Hundred Library
      1300 Foulk Road
      Wilmington, DE 19803
      302-477-3150

      Price: $5.00 per person (when you bring food)

      For more details about this event please see the schedule page:

      Event Website with Schedule:
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com/events/holidayminicon/

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2009 Convention Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!