Zenkaikon Announcement: At-Door Memberships Remaining, Check-In Procedures

  • kirsehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      The staff of Zenkaikon would like to thank the 1349 pre-registered attendees who are making Zenkaikon 2009 our biggest year yet! For those who were unable to pre-register, a limited number of memberships will be available at the door on Saturday morning. There are also still many memberships still available for Sunday. The quantities are listed below.

      At-Door Memberships

      Saturday-Only Memberships: 214
      Sunday-Only Memberships: 725
      Two-Day Memberships: 214

      Potential attendees are invited to keep an eye on the official Zenkaikon Twitter Feed ("@zenkaikon") for updates on the number of memberships still available as the convention progresses.

      At-Door Payment Types

      Our registration tables are only able to accept cash or money orders. We are unable to accept checks or credit cards at this time. There is an ATM located in the lobby of the Radisson, and another ATM located in the connected Scanticon, for attendees who may need to withdraw funds.

      Check-In and Registration Hours

      Saturday Pre-Registration Check-In: 8:00a.m. – 8:00p.m.
      Saturday At-Door Registration: 9:00a.m. – 8:00p.m.
      Sunday Pre-Registration Check-In: 9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
      Sunday At-Door Registration: 9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.

      Convention check-in and registration will be held in the 76 Tavern area on the lower level of the Radisson. Attendees should pass through the outside doors labeled "ICE Nightclub" and proceed down the stairs to enter the registration area.

      Attendees must bring some form of photo identification (ID) in order to receive their badge. Examples include a Driver's License, State ID, Passport, Military ID, or School ID. For all attendees 18 and under who are accompanied by an adult, the adult may present their ID. For attendees wishing to receive an 18+ wristband, only a valid government-issued ID will be accepted.

      Any additional questions regarding registration can be directed to registration@.... The Zenkaikon staff looks forward to seeing everyone this weekend.