Fantastic Planet

  • dakamar.geo
    Message 1 of 133 , May 18, 2001
      I have, almost literally, in my hands a copy of a
      1973 French cartoon, it's not really anime style, but
      I was wondering if ppl might like me to bring it as
      a sort of change of pace, it is a little odd, but
      the dubbing ::shoots the protesting purists:: isn't
      that bad. I take no responsibility for anyone seeing
      things in it they shouldn't, this movie
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002