Robotech Reunion at Zenkaikon 2009!
- VALLEY FORGE, PENNSYLVANIA -- October 12, 2009: As the 2009 Robotech Convention Tour prepares to celebrate its final stop at Zenkaikon, Harmony Gold and Zenkaikon are pleased to announce that Robotech creators from Comico, Eternity, and DC will be re-uniting for the first time in decades.
"To wrap up this year's tour and to kick off the 25th Anniversary of Robotech, Harmony Gold and Zenkaikon have assembled a diverse list of Robotech guests for a blowout!" says Harmony Gold's Kevin McKeever and Tommy Yune.
* Robert Axelrod - voice of Rico in Robotech: The Macross Saga
* Gerry Giovinco - co-founder of Comico, artist and letterer - Macross / Robotech: The Macross Saga
* Chris Kalnick - inker of Robotech: The Macross Saga, Robotech Masters
* Mike Leeke - penciler of Robotech: The Macross Saga
* Rich Rankin - inker of Robotech: The Macross Saga, Robotech Masters, Robotech: The New Generation
* Bill Spangler - writer of Robotech: The Malcontent Uprisings, Invid War, Return To Macross
* Neil Vokes - penciler of Robotech: The Macross Saga, Robotech Masters, Robotech: The Graphic Novel
* Tommy Yune - director of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles
The Robotech crew will be participating in a variety of panels and activities on both days of the convention.
For more information on the 2009 Robotech Convention Tour's final stop at Zenkaikon, you may also read Harmony Gold's press release at: http://robotech.com/news/viewarticle.php?id=403
Zenkaikon was formed by the merger of the anime and sci-fi convention Zentrancon and the anime convention Kosaikon, both in the Philadelphia area. In 2006, they put on their first event, which was a tremendous success. Zenkaikon will return for its fourth installment on November 7 and 8, 2009, moving into the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge. The convention will feature two days of programming with dealers, artists, panels, performances, gaming, and more. The Zenkaikon staff wishes to thank the many attendees who made the 2008 event such a huge success. They hope to see this trend continue in 2009, and are actively anticipating expansion with larger performance and panel areas, dealer space, and video game rooms.
Zenkaikon 2009 Membership:
Pre-registration for Zenkaikon 2009 will be open until November 4, 2009.
Two Day $40.00
Two day group rates are available.
Children under 6 years of age are free.
Visit www.zenkaikon.com to pre-register online, as well as to find information on exhibitor space, panel registration, and Zenkaikon rules and regulations. Printable forms for mail-in registrations are also available.